Advertising Topgoo Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advertising on this forum is free for you.Promote your buisness!!

My Tho -Can Tho (3days 2nights)

davit1988

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2011-01-15

My Tho -Can Tho (3days 2nights) Empty My Tho -Can Tho (3days 2nights)

Post by davit1988 Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:39 am

Destinations: Ho Chi Minh - My Tho - Ben Tre - Chau Doc - Long Xuyen - Can Tho
    Price: $173-$690

Local life in deeper Mekong Delta

Day 1: Hochiminh - My Tho - Ben Tre - Chau Doc
    Day 2: Chau Doc - Long Xuyen - Can Tho
    Day 3: Cai Rang floating market – Ho Chi Minh

Detail of itinerary
    Day 1: Hochiminh - My Tho - Ben Tre - Chau Doc (L)
    8:00 AM Pick up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City (to be advised). Depart for My Tho. Take a leisurely boat ride through the Bao Dinh natural canal which is bordered by traditional stilt houses and fruit plantation. Visit the My Tho wholesale fruit market. Proceed to the Tortoise island. Lunch served in the heart of the orchard. Enjoy a boat ride through the Tan Thach natural canal in Ben Tre, cruising under the shadows of the water coconut trees. Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle. After trekking through the fruit plantations on Thoi Son island, enjoy a rowing boat ride along the creeks before returning to My Tho by motor boat. Proceed to Chau Doc. Check in on arrival. Visit the Sam Mountain and the caved pagoda, Enjoy the sunset over the Vietnamese-Cambodian Frontier. Dinner on guest's account. Overnight at your chosen hotel in Chau Doc

Day 2: Chau Doc - Long Xuyen - Can Tho (B/L/D)
    Breakfast at the hotel. Take a morning boat trip to visit the floating fish farm and the Cham weaving village. Depart for Can Tho via Long Xuyen. Visit the Bang Lang bird sanctuary, the incense stick village and the crocodile farm. Check in on arrival. Free in the evening. Dinner cruise on the Bassac River. Overnight your chosen hotel in Cantho.

Day 3: Cai Rang floating market – Ho Chi Minh (B/L)
    After breakfast, take the morning boat trip to visit the Cai Rang floating market which is at its liveliest at this time of day. Keep cruising through the small channels system, stopping off to visit a rice noodle making village. Experience the "Monkey Bridge" in the Delta. Break for lunch. Return to Ho Chi Minh City via Vinh Long to visit the local snake market. Finish the trip at your hotel around 5pm. End of services.

- Superior package (3* hotels)
    + In Chau Doc: Ha Long hotel
    + In Can Tho: Kim Tho hotel

- Deluxe package (4* hotels)
    + In Chau Doc: Victoria Chau Doc hotel
    + In Can Tho: Victoria Can Tho resort

Tour includes
    Accommodation based on Double/Twin sharing room at specified hotels or similar
    A/c private car/van or pick up, transfer & sightseeing as per program.
    Private boat trip in the Mekong delta.
    English or French-speaking guide
    All entrance fees
    Meals as indicated in the program (L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
    2 mineral water/day/pax

Tour excludes
    Other drink, tip, personal expense…

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:34 pm