Advertising Topgoo Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advertising on this forum is free for you.Promote your buisness!!

Cai Be Floating Market - Vinh Long(viet nam)

jon8406

Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2010-12-23

Cai Be Floating Market - Vinh Long(viet nam) Empty Cai Be Floating Market - Vinh Long(viet nam)

Post by jon8406 Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:15 am

Depart from
    : Ho Chi Minh
    Stop off
    : Vinh Long
    Duration
    : 1 day 0 night
    Cai Be Floating Market is a famous place in Mekong Delta. Here the Tien River forms the border between Tien Giang, Vinh Long and Ben Tre Provinces. Every day, hundreds of boats filled with fruits, vegetables and other products anchor along the banks of the river, waiting for traders and customers. The place is picturesque, and the trade is hot and fun.
    Mekong Delta – My Tho fullday
    Depart from
    Stop off
    : My Tho
    Duration
    : 1 day
    The town of My Tho lies on the left side of the Mekong River and just a two-hour drive from the hustle and bustle of Ho Chi Minh City. Visitors will enjoy a cruise on the Mekong River and then ride on a hand-rowed sampan through small islets under a green canopy of water-coconut trees to catch a glimpse of the daily activities of the local people.
    Ho Chi Minh – My Tho – Can Tho – Cai Rang floating market
    Depart from
    Stop off
    : Can Tho
    Duration
    : 2 days 1 night
    The Mekong river - The longest river in Indochina is divided into nine tributaries within Vietnamese territory and has given birth to the vast Mekong Delta. The Mekong Delta is often referred as the ‘rice bowl’ and the ‘garden of heaven’, because of its rich soil which is the breeding ground for dozens of vegetables, fruit and flowers. A visit to this region allows you to experience the ‘life on the water’ of the local people. Because of periodical floods the local people adapted their lives to the water. Visits to their floating houses, floating schools, floating markets you will be overwhelmed by their wet rice civilization.
    My Tho - Ben Tre - Chau Doc - Long Xuyen - Can Tho
    Depart from
    Stop off
    : Can Tho
    Duration
    : 3 days 2 nights
    Local life in deeper Mekong Delta
    Ho Chi Minh - Canduoc - Cho Gao - My Tho
    Depart from
    Stop off
    Duration
    : 2 days 1 night
    The Mekong river - The longest river in Indochina is divided into nine tributaries within Vietnamese territory and has given birth to the vast Mekong Delta. The Mekong Delta is often referred as the ‘rice bowl’ and the ‘garden of heaven’, because of its rich soil which is the breeding ground for dozens of vegetables, fruit and flowers. A visit to this region allows you to experience the ‘life on the water’ of the local people. Because of periodical floods the local people adapted their lives to the water. Visits to their floating houses, floating schools, floating markets you will be overwhelmed by their wet rice civilization.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:42 pm