Advertising Topgoo Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advertising on this forum is free for you.Promote your buisness!!

Saigon To Phnom Penh by Boat 3 Days 2 Nights

theone

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2010-12-22

Saigon To Phnom Penh by Boat 3 Days 2 Nights Empty Saigon To Phnom Penh by Boat 3 Days 2 Nights

Post by theone on Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:26 am

Start : Ho Chi Minh
    Finish : Phnom Penh
    Destination: Ho Chi Minh - My Tho - Ben Tre - Can Tho - Cai Rang - Chau Doc - Phnom Penh

Tour Itinerary

Day 1 HO CHI MINH CITY / MY THO / BEN TRE / CAN THO (B/L) (175km – 4h30)

* Morning departure from Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) and drive to My Tho, located in the heart of the Mekong Delta.
    * When arriving in My Tho, take a boat for a cruise on the Mekong River and its multiple canals to Ben Tre.
    * Visit a coco candy factory where you can taste local specialties.
    * Take a 15-minute coach ride to visit a garden house to enjoy tea with honey and fresh tropical fruits.
    * Take a sampan through a water coconut forest before returning to the boat to come back to the restaurant for lunch with a chance to taste “tai tuong” fish, a special kind of fish having big ears.
    * In the afternoon, continue to Can Tho, the main town of the Mekong Delta.
    * Dinner on your own.
    * Overnight in Can Tho.

Day 2 CAN THO/ CAI RANG/ CHAU DOC (B/L) (120 km – 3h)

* After breakfast, take a Sampan to visit Cai Rang floating market and a family running a noodle-making factory
    * Witness the rural life and the beautiful vegetation along the river banks.
    * Drive to Chau Doc, not far from the Cambodian border.
    * Check into your hotel
    * Lunch in a local restaurant.
    * In the afternoon, cruise through a surprising village of floating houses,mekong_16.200 where fishes are bred in their natural environment and learn more about Cham culture while visiting a small village and its mosque.
    * End the day by visiting the Sam Mountain, a popular pilgrimage site including temples of Chinese, Cham or Khmer influences.
    * Dinner on your own.
    * Overnight in Chau Doc.

Day 3 CHAU DOC/ PHNOM PENH (B)

* After an early breakfast, take a boat at 7h30 and cross the Cambodian border to reach Phnom Penh.
    * Arrive in Phnom Penh at mid-day.

End of our travel services!

Current date/time is Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:41 pm