Advertising Topgoo Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advertising on this forum is free for you.Promote your buisness!!

Car accident in China tour

balala

Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2010-01-07

Car accident in China tour Empty Car accident in China tour

Post by balala Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:41 am

9 friends of mine and I came to China in April 2008. An agency called www.yeschinatour.com helped us with our tour. We went to Shanghai first, then Suzhou, Hangzhou. It took us more than 10 hours to get to this country by air. I felt really tired until I saw our tour guides Michael and Linda. We were a very special team: all-girl team and all above 60 years old. And plus Linda, we got 11 ladies in the team. Linda liked to call us “girls”. I liked that. It made us all feel we were still in our 20s.

We were singing the whole trip on the bus from Shanghai to Hangzhou. But the joy didn’t last long. A car hit our bus and the driver of the car came out of his car and started yelling at us. Linda called the police who soon came over, which we didn’t really expect. After some talking, the policeman said we were all responsible for this and our bus driver was willing to give the car driver some money to end this. But the car driver wouldn’t accept any apology. We were all pissed at the car driver. We testified for our driver and told Linda to translate for us. The policeman actually could speak good English. He listened to us and solved this mess. We went on with our trip to Hangzhou and singing started to fill in the bus again. The whole trip with Linda was joyful. Thanks to yeschinatour and our lovely guide Linda and our great bus driver who provided us with considerate service.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:29 am