Advertising Topgoo Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advertising on this forum is free for you.Promote your buisness!!

3 posters

eVo and the future of the web.

Gryphon

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2007-07-12

eVo and the future of the web. Empty eVo and the future of the web.

Post by Gryphon Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:42 am

In todays web, static, websites (sites that never change, but show the same thing each and every day until you update them with new content) can no longer "make it". What I mean is that if you own a static website, chances are you will not keep people around on your site for very long.

Now don't get me wrong here. If you update the site every day or ever couple days and give people a reason to come back to your site every so often, then yes you can still make it, but in todays internet people DEMAND constantly changing content, and these sites are known as "dynamic" websites. A forum like this one is a great example of "dynamic".

But that is only the start. Today people do not get online only to view content. The GREAT MAJORITY get online to "have fun" or to "escape reality". In other words they get online to have a good time.

eVo is a ground foor opportunity that stands a about a 81% chance of COMPLETELY CHANGING THE INTERNET.

eVo is all about "combining" social networking (MySpace has 109 MILLION views a day), GAMMING (the biggest industry on the PLANET), and Instant Mesaging (over 75% of the people who get online, ALSO INSTANT MESSAGE).

To get the insiders info on it, simply go here:

http://www.evolutioniscoming.com/EVO171615JD

It is 100% free to join at this time....start building your downline while we are in the first movers stage.
    (¯`·.MaXer.·´¯)
    (¯`·.MaXer.·´¯)
    :[Administrator]:
    :[Administrator]:

Number of posts : 67
    Registration date : 2007-07-10

eVo and the future of the web. Empty Re: eVo and the future of the web.

Post by (¯`·.MaXer.·´¯) Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:08 pm

Nice my friend i was registered too!
    Logic
    Logic
    [Moderator]
    [Moderator]

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2007-07-11

Post by Logic Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:58 pm

Can anybody can say what is this?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:40 am